mercoledì 20 aprile 2016

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is a science fiction film released in December 2015. It's directed by J. J. Abrams. The main actors are John Boyega as Finn, Daisy Ridley as Rey and Oscar Isaac as Poe Dameron. It is set in Abu Dhabi, Iceland, Ireland and England. It talks about Finn, Rey and Poe Dameron's search for Luke Skywalker and their fight alongside the Resistance, led by veterans of the Rebel Alliance, against Kylo Ren, the dark Lord, and the First Order, a successor group of the Galactic Empire. I see this film at the cinema in December. As soon as I saw it, I liked it so much for the action, the special effects and also for the actors, and for this the next few days I started to see the previous six films/episodes. I recommend this film for people who loves science fiction films.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento